During the hours leading up to the match, you have the opportunity to experience the perfect combination of music, entertainment and gastronomy. At Barça Fest, you’ll find the perfect selection of music to get warmed up, so you arrive at the match with energy to have a good time: concerts and sessions with renowned DJs. And that’s not all! There will also be family activities, table football, a goal to shoot penalties, face painting and Barça customisation, photocalls and a photo booth.
Another highlight of Barça Fest at the Poble Espanyol will be the gastronomy. Try the signature sandwiches and variety of starters included on our menu, which features local and sustainable ingredients, created by the chef of the Radikal restaurant and a member of the Baix Llobregat Gastronomy and Tourism Association.
And just before the match… CALLING ALL BARÇA SUPPORTERS TO THE STADIUM! The Barça Fest troupe and drummers will set the pace as they accompany you from the Poble Espanyol to the Olympic Stadium.
Experience the Barça atmosphere to the full… Experience Barça Fest!
- Weekends: 4 hours before the start of the match
- Weekdays: 2h 30 min before the start of the match
HOW TO GET THERE
- On foot:
- 10 minutes away from Plaza España following this route
- By public transport:
- Underground: Stop “Espanya” (Line 1 and Line 3)
- Renfe and Rodalies: Stop “Sants Estació”
- Railways FGC: Stop “Espanya”
- Bus: Stop “Poble Espanyol” lines 13, 23 and 150 (every 15 minutes)
- Turistic Bus and Barcelona City: Stop “Poble Espanyol”
- Car and Motorbike:
- It is possible to get there by motorbike or car from Plaza España
- You can park the car behind the Poble Espanyol at the parking lot
HOW TO GET FROM POBLE ESPANYOL TO ESTADI OLÍMPIC LLUÍS COMPANYS
- There will be a batucada that will go along the assistants from Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys (EOLC) 45 minuts before the match
- It will take aproximately 15 minutes from Poble Espanyol to EOLC.
- Access to Poble Espanyol
ACCESS CONDITIONS FOR MEMBERS AND RESIDENTS
- It will be mandatory to present the identity document (DNI/Empadronamiento) and / or the acreditation of residency and/or the Member Card to be able to access.