1. DATA PROCESSOR Your personal details shall be processed by FC Barcelona, with official address at Carrer Arístides Maillol s/n, 08028, Barcelona and with Spanish Tax Identification Number (NIF) G-08266298.
2. PURPOSES Your data shall be processed for the management and distribution of the FC Barcelona informative newsletter.
3. COMMUNICATION OF DATA Your data shall not be transferred, sold, leased or made available in any other way to any third party, except to those which supply services to FC Barcelona, which perform certain activities for the club (for example, the sending of the newsletter), but that in no case shall process the data for their own purposes. Some of these suppliers may be located outside of the European Union, as indicated in the following section 5.
4. AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILE ELABORATION For some services, we may process your personal data using automated means. This means that certain decisions are made automatically without human intervention. For example, segmenting according to whether you have an interest in certain content that we have sent you. We may also create a profile based on the preferences you have shown through the opening and browsing of newsletters. For this reason, commercial communications can be adapted and customised according to your interests. This personalisation is carried out in a partially automated way, in the sense that the club determines the personalisation parameters, but the technological platform is what generates the user's profile. We do not send general communications that are not segmented by the previous procedure, since we consider that it is in the interest of the club and the user to only send or receive information that is relevant, and because not segmenting would not alter the number of communications received, only the content of them. If you do not want to be segmented, please do not sign up for the newsletter.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS FC Barcelona, as an international organisation, have international suppliers that may provide their services from outside the EU, so it is possible for users’ data to be processed outside the European Union or the European Economic Area (for example, data storage, management of requests for information, member services, etc.). In any case, the club will ensure that this data processing is always protected with the appropriate guarantees, which may include (I) Standard EU approved clauses: Contracts approved by the European regulator and which offer sufficient guarantees to ensure that its treatment complies with the requirements established by the European Data Protection Regulations. (II) Third party certifications. For example, the Privacy Shield, an agreement between the EU and the United States that establishes a standard for the handling of data, according to the requirements of the European Data Protection Regulations.
6. DURATION OF THE PROCESSING All of the data that you provide to us shall be processed until you decide to unsubscribe, or until FC Barcelona decide, according to the technology available, that it is no longer in your interest to receive their communications. Once you have unsubscribed, data may be conserved in anonymised form for statistical use or for market studies, whenever possible, or duly blocked to comply with any of the club’s legal obligations.
7. EXERCISING OF YOUR RIGHTS At any time you may revoke your consent to any of the uses of data indicated above. Likewise, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation or portability through written communication addressed to Avda. Aristides Maillol, S/N, 08028, Barcelona (Spain), with the reference “Personal Data”, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions about how we process your personal data, or about any other issue related to the matter, you may contact our Data Protection Delegate via the email address email@example.com, or by regular mail to Avda. Arístides Maillol, S/N, 08028, Barcelona (Spain), with the reference “DPO”. Should you obtain no response following a reasonable period, you may file a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Authority.