- Here you can find all the information you’ll need to plan your visit to Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium on match days:
Download the accessibility map
Information on mobility or how to get to Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium.
Shuttle buses are free for everyone attending the match (just show your ticket or confirmation), and they are accessible for persons with reduced mobility and wheelchair users.
- Information points on match days:
You can find information points for the OAB (Oficina de Atención al Barcelonista [FC Barcelona Supporter Services Office]) and the OAE (Oficina de Atención Especializada [Specialised Services Office]) during match days in front of Entrance 1 and Entrance 5 beginning four hours before the start of the match and up until half-time.
- T’Acompanyem service:
In order for FC Barcelona staff to ensure appropriate care for your needs, we recommend you contact the Specialised Services Office (OAE).
On match days at Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium, you can find the T’Acompanyem service point in front of Entrances 1, 2 and 5.
- Assistance dogs and guide dogs are allowed in the facility:
To communicate your specific needs, contact the OAE
- Barça Store locations:
The four Barça Stores inside the Olympic Stadium are 100% accessible for persons with reduced mobility and wheelchair users. Additionally, outside the stadium, there are five more locations with a folding counter, where staff will be available to help you if you need.
SEATS FOR WHEELCHAIR USERS
To purchase tickets for wheelchair users and their companions, you must fill out this form.
- This type of ticket includes an invitation for a duly accredited companion, which is purchased at the same time as the online purchase.
- There are 244 accessible seats, each with a seat next to it for a companion.
- The assigned accessible seats can be accessed through Entrance 2, which is on the street level.
- These seats have a good view.
- There are 70 free parking spaces on Avinguda de l’Estadi for vehicles for persons with reduced mobility and wheelchair users.
Check the map to see the location.
To access these spaces, you will need to show the blue parking card.
- We recommend you arrive early in order to avoid crowds.
No Notifications to show at the moment. Check back later!